Beef_shawarama. Beef Shawarma Wrap is a popular street food especially in the Middle East. Its made with flank steak What is shawarma? It's a street-food classic that's basically grilled beef or chicken heavily.
Homemade beef Shawarma can be just as delicious as the crispy and juicy street food you know and love in the middle east. It is a Middle-Eastern spiced beef served with fresh veggies and tahini sauce. Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. You can cook Beef_shawarama using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef_shawarama
- It’s 500 g of beef fillet.
- You need 250 g of sweet onion.
- You need 250 g of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of beef shawarma seasoning (if found).
- You need of Note:In case not found, use the alternative mix: Pinch of.
- You need of peppers.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of crushed cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of dried coriander.
- You need of Tahini sauce:.
- It’s 1 cup of tahini.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed cumin.
- It’s of Mix all together untill the paste turn to sauce.
- You need of Note: You can add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Prepare of Biwaz:.
- Prepare 1 of big onion.
- You need 4 tbs of sumac.
- Prepare 1 cup of shopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of For sandwich.
- Prepare of french fries.
- You need of pickles.
- Prepare of Saj bread.
Yo can use any type of meat: beef, chicken or lamb. Learn how to make Middle Eastern beef shawarma the authentic way. Perfectly spiced lean beef strips rolled up with shawarma garlic sauce, onions and lettuce for the best homemade shawarma wrap ever. Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal with thinly-sliced meat wrapped in a pita bread with veggies and tahini sauce added.
Beef_shawarama step by step
- Cut the beef into long thin chunks..
- In a bowl mix the following ingredients: *crushed garlic *oil *apple cedar vinegar *all the spices mentioned above to form the marinade..
- Rub the meat with the marinade, cover and leave it overnight in the fridge..
- In a pan, add the beef marinade, stir on a high heat till well cooked and well dried..
- Add the chopped tomato, then stir on a high heat till they're cooked..
- Turn off the stove..
- Served as sandwich with pickles and biwaz mix as desired.“.
- Made bY: Tala Odaymat.
Lebanese Beef Shawarma with Tarator Sauce. This Beef Shawarma comes from Lebanon and it has everything you need. Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Flank steak is marinated in a shawarma seasoning mix and grilled to perfection.