Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha). Are you ready guys to make with me an extra ordinary Lebanese crowd-pleaser? I am guessing most of you have an idea about these Lebanese meat pies which we call in Lebanon sfeeha. They are served as part of the Lebanese mezze or as a main dish accompanied.
Sfeeha Syrian Meat Pies – No Dairy No Cry. cookpad.com. These savory Lebanese meat pies (known as sfeehas) get their irresistible flavor from clarified butter, toasted pine nuts and fragrant cinnamon. Meat pies are a very popular dish throughout the world. You can have Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha)
- It’s 7 cans of Pillsbury Grands Butter Tastin' (8 per can).
- Prepare 2 of lbs. ground beef (80% lean).
- It’s 32 oz. of plain yogurt.
- You need 10 oz. of pomegranate molasses.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Pine nuts.
Whether it's empanadas in Spain, patties in Jamaica or pasties in Eastern Europe, it seems so many. Mixture sounds about what I remember but Sitoo's was heavier on the lamb. Size of rounds to form the traditional triangle shape shown? All Reviews for Mediterranean Meat Pies (Sfeeha).
Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) step by step
- Chop sweet onions finely. Use a food processor. So much easier..
- In a large mixing bowl mix ground beef, yogurt, pomegranate molasses, onions, sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice thoroughly..
- Grease a half sheet bakers pan with melted butter. Flatten 6 dough circles on the pan to about 6"diameter. Create a border around the dough to hold the mixture in place during cooking and for aesthetics. Do this by folding up a 1/4 bead of the dough around the edges, pinching it as you go to form a"braid.".
- Spoon and spread the meat mixture ensuring that all the dough is covered up to the border. Finish by sprinkling pine nuts on the top..
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Cook pies for about 10-15 minutes until dough bottom and edges are golden brown..
Lebanese Meat Pies, otherwise known as Sfeehas, are triangles of bread dough that are baked with a rich, warm flavored ground beef mixture. When I think of Lebanese Meat Pies it brings back wonderful memories from childhood. We often called them Fatayer, but I have also heard them called. Are you ready guys to make with me an extra ordinary Lebanese A recipe for Sfeeha from Baalbek (Small Meat Pies from Baalbek) from The Arabian Cookbook: Traditional Arab Delicious Syrian meat pies (sfeeha) are a perfect on the snack anytime of day. These little meat pies really easy to make, and my kids have loved them since they were toddlers, which to me makes a successful dish! mielić mięso mielone minced mini narodowy ciasto pieces ramadan sos nasienie nasionko siać sezam sfeeha sfiha strona mały młody przekąska ulica syrian tasty pomidor tradycyjne potraktować traktować język turecki turecki cielęcina.