Kefta Kabobs. Kefta is ground beef or lamb, mixed with a variety of herbs and spices. It makes a superb kebab and is the foundation of other Moroccan dishes. I was watching the latest Food Safari series called Fire the other night which showcases food from around the world cooked over charcoals and in.
Kofta kebab is generally ground beef. How do you make kofta kebabs? The way kofta kebabs are traditionally make is by either forming the meat around metal skewers over an open grill or by creating a cigar or. You can have Kefta Kabobs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kefta Kabobs
- Prepare 1 lb of Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of Chopped Onion (fine).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/3 tsp of Coriander.
- It’s 1 1/3 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parsley.
- You need 3 clove of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of Lemon Balm.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Skewers.
Kofta kebab is one of the most popular dishes in Greece, served in every tavern and for good reason. To prepare a traditional lamb kofta kebab recipe, the minced meat is. Brush the kofta generously with oil and lightly oil the bars of the barbecue or griddle. Cook for five minutes, turning occasionally, until browned all over and cooked through.
Kefta Kabobs instructions
- Mix chopped onions, parsley and minced garlic into the thawed ground beef..
- Add white pepper, coriander, and ground cumin into the meat mixture. Add Salt to taste..
- Combine the beef and all other ingredients until it is well mixed..
- Attach mixture into skewers. Preheat grill for grilling..
- Brush all sides of skewers with olive oil and place on grill with Medium-high heat..
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through..
Grilled lamb kofta made with onion and spices and then shaped and skewered onto kebabs. A grain-free and paleo entree for spring grilling season. Grilled Chicken Kabobs (Mediterranean Style + Video) Jeff Koehler's Moroccan Grilled Lamb Kefta Brochettes Recipe. Kofta kebabs are formed around a skewer.