Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar. A more elaborate version of hummus bi tahini, the classic chickpeas puree. In this recipe, the hummus is topped with small beef cubes and fried pine nuts. Great recipe for Red beans and meat stew – yakhnet fassoulia bi lahmeh w riz.
Puree until the ingredients form a paste like consistency. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add stir in the parsley. Hummus with Lamb (Hummus B'lahmeh) is one of my favourite Middle Eastern starters. You can have Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar
- You need 2 cups of canned chickpeas.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of tahini, sesame paste.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of – Topping:.
- Prepare 200 g of beef, cut in tiny cubes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pine nuts.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
The combination of creamy hummus with the fragrant lamb and the crunch of pine nuts scooped up with fresh pita bread will change your view forever about the humble hummus. This toasted pinenut hummus is made with plenty of lemon juice and garlic, with just a hint of tahini for richness. All Reviews for Joe's Hummus with Pine Nuts. I made this for my kids so i added more of the sesame paste (tahini) and chickpeas and lemon juice just to mellow out the spice a bit and it.
Chickpeas puree with meat and pine nuts – Hummus ma3 lahmeh w snoubar instructions
- Drain the chickpeas and blend them in a food processor until you get a smooth paste..
- In a big bowl, dilute the tahini paste with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well until you get a whitish liquid sauce..
- Add the chickpeas paste to the sauce and mix well. Adjust lemon juice and salt according to taste. Transfer the hummus to a serving dish..
- To prepare the topping: heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat. Fry the pine nuts until they turn golden in color. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- In the same pan, fry the beef cubes for 10 min or until they are well done. Sprinkle with black pepper, cinnamon and salt. Remove from heat..
- Top the hummus with the fried meat at the center of the dish and sprinkle with fried pine nuts. Serve with pita bread..
This hummus recipe is in honor of my Great Aunt Vieve who taught me the art of balancing lemon and Have you ever eaten toasted pine nuts? Transfer hummus to serving bowl or platter. Garnish the hummous with the pine nut mixture including any olive oil left in the pan. Drain the chickpeas and reserve some of the cooking water to dilute the hummus. In a or food processor, purée the chickpeas with the garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and olive oil until the Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with pine nuts and a pinch of paprika (optional).