Beef shawarma. Beef Shawarma Wrap is a popular street food especially in the Middle East. Its made with flank steak What is shawarma? It's a street-food classic that's basically grilled beef or chicken heavily.
Homemade beef Shawarma can be just as delicious as the crispy and juicy street food you know and love in the middle east. It is a Middle-Eastern spiced beef served with fresh veggies and tahini sauce. Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal with thinly-sliced meat wrapped in a pita bread with veggies and tahini sauce added. You can cook Beef shawarma using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef shawarma
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/4 cups of oil.
- It’s 1 tbspn of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of salt.
- You need of Warm water.
- You need of Beef meat,seasoning, spices.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Ginger& garlic.
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. Yo can use any type of meat: beef, chicken or lamb. Learn how to make Middle Eastern beef shawarma the authentic way. Perfectly spiced lean beef strips rolled up with shawarma garlic sauce, onions and lettuce for the best homemade shawarma wrap ever.
Beef shawarma instructions
- Add all dry ingredients, mix then add oil & mix it all through.
- Add water bit by bit, till you get soft dough $ live it for 10min.
- Cut d dough like this.
- After that dust working surface wit dry flour nd put 1 of ur dough nd roll it out flat as shown here. Place a pan on fire reduce the medium & place ur dough, cover the pan & allow it to cook for 2min, open and flip it like d other side till all the dough finished.
- 4 d filling…. cut ur beef meat put pan on fire add oil & onion, ginger& garlic stir till start fry add the meat and ur spices Maggi add ur Scotch bonnet &stir Fry till look like dis add ur green pepper.
- Here's my veggies.
- Scoop a little amount of mayonnaise on the bread like this.
- And start fold it as u shown.
Lebanese Beef Shawarma with Tarator Sauce. This Beef Shawarma comes from Lebanon and it has everything you need. Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Add the meat and cook just until redness is gone and the beef turns a dark brown color.