Beef shawarma. Beef Shawarma Wrap is a popular street food especially in the Middle East. Its made with flank steak What is shawarma? It's a street-food classic that's basically grilled beef or chicken heavily.
Homemade beef Shawarma can be just as delicious as the crispy and juicy street food you know and love in the middle east. It is a Middle-Eastern spiced beef served with fresh veggies and tahini sauce. Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal with thinly-sliced meat wrapped in a pita bread with veggies and tahini sauce added. You can have Beef shawarma using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef shawarma
- You need of Pita bread.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 of tspn Yeast.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Baking powder.
- You need 1 of tspn Salt.
- It’s 2 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- Prepare 1 of medium Cabbage.
- It’s 4 of large Carrots.
- You need 1/2 of kilo Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Curry.
- Prepare 3 of Maggi(know,Mr. Chef n star).
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- It’s 4 of large Scotch bonnet.
- You need 4 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s of Maggi.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sliced onion.
- Prepare of Oil.
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. Yo can use any type of meat: beef, chicken or lamb. Learn how to make Middle Eastern beef shawarma the authentic way. Perfectly spiced lean beef strips rolled up with shawarma garlic sauce, onions and lettuce for the best homemade shawarma wrap ever.
Beef shawarma step by step
- Wash beef and cut into smaller size. Add seasonings n sliced onion and marinate for atleast 2hrs(or overnight)..
- Add all the dried ingredients in a bowl stir and add water mix until u have a smooth dough. Cover and let it rise for 30min/1hr. Knead and roll into small balls, roll out on a flat surface(spread some flour).set pan on fire,spread some oil n put d rolled dough,flip when brown. Remove if both side ar brown..
- Set a pan on fire, add oil n sliced onion let it fry then pour blended pepper put seasonings,add ur marinade beef,put some stock of the meat n let cook till tender..
- Grate carrot n cabbage,add mayonnaise and mix.
- Spread mayonnaise on flat bread,add cabbage mixture and the beef. Roll and seal with some mayonnaise..
Lebanese Beef Shawarma with Tarator Sauce. This Beef Shawarma comes from Lebanon and it has everything you need. Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Add the meat and cook just until redness is gone and the beef turns a dark brown color.