Marinated and baked beef strips – shawarma lahmeh. The Best Marinated Beef Strips Recipes on Yummly Beef With Leeks And Peanuts, Texas Beef Wrap, Bbq Beef With Jalapeño Cornmeal Waffles. Here is how you achieve that. An easy to prepare meat dish with a great marinate that makes a very delicious sauce. for more details on this recipe please check out.
Middle Eastern shawarma is one of the many popular Middle Eastern dishes around the world. I've grown up to eating shawarma since I was a little girl and it is one of my favorite dishes that reminds me of home. Learn how to make homemade beef shawarma and mix your own shawarma spices. · Learn how to make Middle Eastern beef shawarma the authentic way. You can cook Marinated and baked beef strips – shawarma lahmeh using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated and baked beef strips – shawarma lahmeh
- It’s 1 kg of beef, cut into thin fajita-like strips.
- You need 2 of onions, cut in slices.
- You need 1 of tomato, cut in slices.
- You need of – For the marinade:.
- You need 3 of tomatoes, cut in slices.
- It’s 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s of – For the tahini sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of tahini, sesame paste.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For garnishing:.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sumac.
Perfectly spiced lean beef strips rolled up with shawarma garlic sauce. The meat is sliced into wide, thin pieces, marinated overnight, and threaded onto a long skewer. Lamb shawarma has slices of tail fat in between every few layers of meat to keep the meat moist during grilling. This recipe yields an absolutely amazing tasting and tender final product.
Marinated and baked beef strips – shawarma lahmeh instructions
- In a bowl, place the meat strips and all the marinade ingredients together. Mix well and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hr..
- Transfer the beef and its marinade to a baking tray, mix in the onion slices and layer with the tomato slices on top..
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and place it in the oven on medium heat for 1 hr or until the meat is well done..
- To prepare the tahini sauce: with a spoon, mix the tahini with water until you get a smooth texture. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix again until you get a fluid sauce. Adjust lemon and salt to taste..
- Beef shawarma is best served with chopped fresh parsley sprinkled with sumac, along with tarator sauce and pita bread..
- Note: You can replace ¼ cup of the apple cider vinegar with ½ cup of red wine. You can find the recipe 'tahini sauce' in this application..
Shawarma can be used in Mix in the lamb strips to coat. Cook the lamb strips in a single layer in batches until the fat melts. Learn How to Make authentic Lebanese Beef Shawarma From Scratch At Home Using Our Tested Recipe. Place the beef strips into a bowl, add the marinade and mix thoroughly until well incorporated. Add the marinated beef & stir fry until juicy and brown.