Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili. The warm, spiced beef with the creamy hummus creates a wonderful taste and texture pairing that is perfect scooped up with toasted pita bread. If you like really spicy beef chili, this is a quick and simple recipe to try. Add spices to your taste preference.
How to Cook Spicy Beef and Hummus Wrap. Top it with chili flakes and tomato slices. Hummus with Spicy Beef recipe: A delicious and more Hearty Hummus with extra Meat from Rouxbe. You can have Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili
- Prepare of Chili Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef of choice.
- You need 2 of Green Peppers (diced).
- It’s 2 of Red Peppers (diced).
- It’s 2 large of Poblano Peppers (diced).
- It’s 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of containers of Roasted Red Hummus.
- You need 2 can of Tri Colored Beans (drained).
- Prepare 2 can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Avocados.
- Prepare 2 of Squeezed Limes.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 3 packages of chili powder.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of seasoning salt.
- It’s of crushed red pepper.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 packages of Crackers.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cheese of choice.
Hummus can be made the day before and leftovers will keep for several days in the refrigerator. This recipe results in a more authentic hummus with a stronger tahini presence, unlike. This Hummus with Ground Beef recipe is a simple, authentic and popular Middle Eastern meal – easy to make with your favorite hummus, beef and pine nuts! This spicy hummus turkey chili is creamy, comforting and the perfect one-pot dinner for cold winter days.
Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili instructions
- I used a Crockpot for this recipe, but a large pot will work also. Prepare something large for it all to go into..
- Brown meat, add to pot..
- Open all cans of tomato paste and diced tomatoes, do not drain and add to pot..
- Drain cans of beans and add to pot..
- Use a spoon and add hummus to pot..
- Finely dice all peppers, avocados, and onion and add to pot..
- Add brown sugar to pot..
- Finely dice cilantro and add to pot..
- Squeeze juices of two limes into pot and stir..
- Add three packages of Chili Powder and the rest of the seasonings to taste. I put "to taste" in case you prefer more or less of something. I love cumin and crushed red pepper so I was heavy on both..
- Let it cook! I had mine in the Crockpot for approximately 6 hours and it was great!.
- Add shredded cheese of choice and crackers to finish it off, enjoy!.
Even for breakfast…gag), I can't tell you how delicious this pot of. This is going to be your favorite hummus from now on. Add more chili sauce if you want' it spicier. Fourth – Scrape the hummus into a pretty bowl and drag a spoon around it to make a swirl, and drizzle some chili paste in the swirl and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. "Spicy, meaty and with just the right amount of beans, it's a terrific chili". I made this after watching Al Roker make it on his morning show.