Beef bomby biryani. Beef biryani is a spicy and traditional variety of biryani. Today we are sharing the most scrumptious and easy '' beef biryani recipe '' as you eat on. Today, I am sharing the most demanding authentic Bombay Beef Biryani recipe with you all It indeed includes spices , to cook beef, to cook rice.
This bombay biryani recipe was presented by KFoods.com; best biryani in Pakistani and Indian region. Bombay biryani features use of additional ingredients such as plum, ginger garlic paste. Watch how to beef biryani with Shan Biryani Masala. You can have Beef bomby biryani using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef bomby biryani
- You need 1 kg of Beef.
- You need 1 cup of dahi.
- It’s 4 of Piyaz slice.
- It’s 3 of allu cut.
- It’s 4 of timatar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Adrak lehsan paste.
- You need of (Crush masala).
- It’s 2 of crush tez patta.
- Prepare 3 of hari ilachi.
- It’s 6 of long.
- It’s 2 tsp of darcheni powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Lal mirch powder.
- Prepare of Namak as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dania powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- It’s 1 tsp of zeera.
- You need 1 tsp of Sonf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried mint.
- It’s of Food colour.
Check out the Bombay Biryani Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Bombay Biryani Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. This Beef Biryani recipe is made with golden raisins, toasted almonds, saucy beef, warm spices If I'm being honest with you, it takes a loooong time to make biryani as I discovered when I made this.
Beef bomby biryani step by step
- Sab se phly ap dry masala tez patta, hari ilachi, long, darcheni, namak, Lal mirch powder, dania powder, zeera, or Sonf ko grind kar lain achi tarhan se..
- Ab aik pot main oil dal ke piyaz ko light brown kar lain. Phir chopped timatar dal dain or mix karin "2" mint ke ley high heat pe ke gravy ban jai. Ab gosht dal dain or mix karin phir sath hi dahi dal dain mix karin or ab Adrak lehsan paste dal dain. Mix karin or sath hi masala jo grind kia tha wo dal dain or achi tarhan se mix karin..
- Ab "2" ganty ke ley gosht ko galny dain halki anch pe..
- Gosht gal jai to ab allu dal dain or tez anch kar ke bun lain achi tarhan se oil alagh Ho jai. "5" mint ke ley cover kar ke halki anch pe rakhin..
- Ab degchi main pani dal dain us m ah and tez patta, long, hari ilachi, dal ke boiled karin or Chawal dal ke boil karin ke chawal aik kanni reh jai..
- Ab aik bari degchi main nechy phly chawal dal dain uper thora beef masala dal dain phir chawal dal dain phir beef masala dal dain phir end pe chawal dal dain or food thora sa pani main ghol ke wo b chawal ke uper phela dain phir cover kar ke halki anch pe "15" mint ke ley dam laga dain..
- "15" mint ke bad biryani ready to eat enjoy 😍 mazy Dar biryani.
Bombay Biryani Masala and the complete recipe all in one video. For Biryani Masala: In spice mill,add cumin seeds, cinnamon stick,black cardamom,black pepper corns,green cardamom,cloves. Bombay biryani is a variety of Indian biryani, consisting of layers of flavored basmati rice, potatoes, chunks of chicken, mutton, lamb or vegetables, alongside some fried onions, mint leaves. Bombay Biryani is one of the Best Indian Biryani recipe and this is a Delicious Aromatic Biryani from the streets of Mumbai. Try this recipe at home now!