Brad's kefta kabobs. Kefta – These Kefta Kabobs are made with beef kefta. This recipe is also sometimes referred to as Kofta. Must see kefta kabob recipe !!!!
The most affordable way to purchase the spices is in bulk at either a. Grilled Chicken Kabobs (Mediterranean Style + Video) All-star recipe & tutorial for the BEST grilled chicken kabobs, marinated in Mediterranean spices, garlic, citrus & olive oil! You can cook Brad's kefta kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's kefta kabobs
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of ground lamb.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each garlic powder, Chile powder, cumin, sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s .5 oz of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare .5 oz of chopped fresh mint leaves.
- It’s of Hummus.
- You need of Thin sliced shallots.
- You need of Thin sliced tomato.
- You need of Crumbled goat cheese.
- Prepare of Pita flatbread or naan bread.
Kefta, more often spelled kofta, is a family of spiced, seasoned ground beef, chicken, pork, or lamb, sometimes popular throughout the Middle East as well as the Indian subcontinent, the Balkans. These lamb kabobs are delicious and unique. All Reviews for Lamb Kefta (Lebanese Lamb Kabobs). Grilled Chicken Kabobs (Mediterranean Style + Video)
Brad's kefta kabobs step by step
- Mix meat, spices, cilantro, and mint in a lg mixing bowl. Form into thin long patties. Grill over charcoal until cooked..
- In a hot dry pan cook bread on each side until warm and soft..
- Spread plenty of hummus on bread. Top with shallot, tomato, and goat cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
All-star recipe & tutorial for the BEST grilled chicken kabobs, marinated in Mediterranean. Be careful not to overcook or the meat may. Chicken Kabob style, Indian chicken kabab recipe, chicken tikka. Ground beef kabob, served with salad inside the pita with choice of side and a canned soda. Use it to make grilled kefta kebabs or for shaping into patties, logs or meatballs to cook stove top or in the oven.