Shawarma salad. Chicken shawarma salad is an incredibly flavorful, fresh, and elegant weeknight dinner. This Mediterranean inspired salad is made with Grilled Chicken Shawarma kebabs and served over salad with Feta and Tzatziki. Yes, a salad is harder to eat on the go, but this shawarma salad is so good you're going to want to Traditionally, shawarma meat is cooked by layering many chunks of marinated meat on a vertical.
Shawarma is an easy and delicious way to up your salad protein game at lunch while sticking to your AIP Ditch the pita for some greens to enjoy some AIP chicken shawarma that is sure to keep you. A middle-eastern style of roasting meat, Shawarma is a blend of spices rubbed into meat (i.e. lamb, chicken, beef) and grilled on a vertical skewer for a period of time. This Chicken Shawarma Salad is LOADED with Lebanese ingredients traditionally found in a shawarma sandwich, (minus the pita) – grilled chicken smothered in shawarma spices, lettuce. You can have Shawarma salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shawarma salad
- Prepare 300 gms of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 piece of pita bread.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1 of medium cucumber.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooked peanuts.
- Prepare 250 ml of olive oil.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Most amazing Salad you will ever try. Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again. Get this Keto chicken shawarma salad here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions.
Shawarma salad step by step
- Cut pita bread into small pieces and mix with shredded cabbage, top with slices tomato, cucumber and onions.
- Saute ground beef until brown and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, put all ingredients in the blender, mix until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper..
This super summertime favorite features all of the shawarma with minimal carbs. Other than in a chicken shawarma salad, it goes great in a number of other dishes too I absolutely LOVE everything about this salad! The fresh tabbouleh, the spices on the shawarma and that garlic. Be the first to review this recipe. Ancient worlds have a reason to roast their meat vertically, that's what a shawarma is. this recipe will bring history to present day and prove.