Meatballs with Meze Rigatoni. Heap the rigatoni on a large platter and pile the meatballs and sauce on the top. Sprinkle on some extra minced parsley and serve with extra grated Parmesan. In this one I'll show you how I make meatballs from scratch, and braise them in a tomato sauce that we make fresh.
Make meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, egg, bread crumbs and parsley. Season generously with salt and pepper, then mix with a spatula until just combined. Drain and return to pot; add tomato sauce, stirring to coat rigatoni. You can cook Meatballs with Meze Rigatoni using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Meze Rigatoni
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s of parsley.
- You need 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- It’s of basil.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of parmeson cheese.
To make the mini meatballs, dried basil and breadcrumbs are mixed with ground beef and pork and then shaped into small balls. Rigatoni with Mini Meatballs and Tomato. ASSEMBLE MEATBALLS: In a large bowl, combine parsley, garlic, ground meat, salt and pepper to taste, and the egg using your hands or a fork to mix. COOK PASTA: Cook pasta in boiling water according to the package instructions.
Meatballs with Meze Rigatoni step by step
- Mix bread crumbs with milk for 20 minutes. Dice onion and garlic..
- Mix ground beef with insides of sausage. Add onion, garlic and breadcrumb mixture. Season with herbs. Form one inch meatballs..
- Line pan with parchment paper and place meatballs inside. Bake at 425 F for 15-20 minutes..
- Cook meatballs in sauce for 1-2 hours. Serve with pasta..
SERVE: Divide pasta and meatballs with sauce into bowls. Giada De Laurentiis cooks up rigatoni with corn and spicy salsa. Joy Bauer's Savory Swedish Meatballs Recipe. But then again, our entire existence is more rustico than Gotham's, and that's what makes occasionally eating there so fun. This pasta is perfect for fall and winter.