Egyptian Gulash with minced beef. Egyptian goulash is sure different than the goulash you know, super flaky, buttery sheets of crunchy phyllo sandwiching a layer of flavored ground beef. This is phyllo dough recipes obsession at its best. طريقتنا الخاصة لعمل أفضل صينية جلاش محشى باللحمة المفرومة و الجبنة الرومى المبشورة – الجلاش الحادق باللحمة المفرومة جلاش باللحمة المفرومة Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe?
Everyone Loves This Hodgepodge Of Macaroni Noodles, Ground Beef, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Seasonings! The classic Gulash is a tasty beef stew of Hungarian origin. It is one of the greatest imports to Viennese cuisine. You can have Egyptian Gulash with minced beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egyptian Gulash with minced beef
- Prepare 1 of PKT Pastries dough(gulash).
- You need 500 gm of minced beef.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Sugar.
Before I share my favourite Gulash derives its taste from red sweet pepper, sour cream, onions, cumin and marjoram. The hearty red coloured stew is referred to as Pörkölt or. Bring the whole mixture to a boil. This beef goulash is a hearty, warming stew of slow-cooked, fall-apart beef in a rich and slightly smoky tomato and paprika sauce.
Egyptian Gulash with minced beef step by step
- On the hot pan put one spoon of butter then add the minced onions wait till will be gold color then add the minced beef add salt and paper and Cook it well.
- Take the pastries dough as sheet cut it the shape you want, either round or square then splits it into half then put layer by layer Between each layer use the brush with melted butter, Once you reach to the half quantity we can add all the minced beef then on the top you will add the other half same way how you start from beginning..
- Once you are done with step number one and step number two, be ready with the cup full milk and 1egg mixed plus salt and pepper then pour it on the top. After put it in the oven for 20 min with your follow up..
- Then bon appétit 😘.
You can make it in the oven or the slow cooker. I love to use two different types of paprika for extra layers of flavour. Home » Recipes » Beef ». This time, we will cook an original beef goulash in an special outstanding Almazan Scorpion powder, we used to season the patties which are also made from specially fermented beef mince; The. Typical cuts include the shank, shin, or shoulder; as a result, goulash derives its thickness from tough, well-exercised muscles rich in collagen, which is converted to gelatin during the cooking process.