Beef Shawarma. Beef Shawarma Wrap is a popular street food especially in the Middle East. Its made with flank steak What is shawarma? It's a street-food classic that's basically grilled beef or chicken heavily.
Homemade beef Shawarma can be just as delicious as the crispy and juicy street food you know and love in the middle east. It is a Middle-Eastern spiced beef served with fresh veggies and tahini sauce. Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal with thinly-sliced meat wrapped in a pita bread with veggies and tahini sauce added. You can cook Beef Shawarma using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Shawarma
- Prepare 8 of Shawarma bread.
- It’s of Beef one kilo.
- You need of Spices.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Butter for baking.
- Prepare Half of a small cabbage.
- It’s 1 of medium cucumber.
- Prepare of Ketchup and Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Pepper and onion.
- You need 1 tbspn of Corn flour.
- It’s 1 tbspn of Soy sauce.
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. Yo can use any type of meat: beef, chicken or lamb. Learn how to make Middle Eastern beef shawarma the authentic way. Perfectly spiced lean beef strips rolled up with shawarma garlic sauce, onions and lettuce for the best homemade shawarma wrap ever.
Beef Shawarma step by step
- Boil your meat with spices,chop into small pieces and keep aside,grind your pepper and slice your onion,add little oil to a pan and saute your onion for 3 mins,add your meat and continue frying for like 4_5 mins, add pepper and seasoning.
- Fry for 3 more mins,add corn flour mix and soy sauce,add little water and allow to cook for 3_5 mins,set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in a small container,add little black pepper and any spice you like,I added ginger powder,mix well and use a spoon to spread over the bread,add your sliced cucumber and cabbage,then add the beef mix.
- Roll like a mat,as shown and spread butter all over or add butter to your pan,bake on a low heat,turn the other side after 2 mins and let the other side Cook.
- Oooh laaallaaaaa,your beef shawarma is ready 😍😋😋😋.
- You can package it like this for sale.
Lebanese Beef Shawarma with Tarator Sauce. This Beef Shawarma comes from Lebanon and it has everything you need. Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Add the meat and cook just until redness is gone and the beef turns a dark brown color.