Beef Shawarma. Beef Shawarma Wrap is a popular street food especially in the Middle East. Its made with flank steak What is shawarma? It's a street-food classic that's basically grilled beef or chicken heavily.
Homemade beef Shawarma can be just as delicious as the crispy and juicy street food you know and love in the middle east. It is a Middle-Eastern spiced beef served with fresh veggies and tahini sauce. Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal with thinly-sliced meat wrapped in a pita bread with veggies and tahini sauce added. You can have Beef Shawarma using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Shawarma
- It’s of Shawarma bread.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrot.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Beef.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- It’s of Scotch bonnets paste.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Ketchup.
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. Yo can use any type of meat: beef, chicken or lamb. Learn how to make Middle Eastern beef shawarma the authentic way. Perfectly spiced lean beef strips rolled up with shawarma garlic sauce, onions and lettuce for the best homemade shawarma wrap ever.
Beef Shawarma step by step
- Cut/Slice your beef thinly. In a large bowl add the thinly sliced beef, onion, seasoning, thyme, black pepper, garlic paste, scotch bonnet paste and mix them together. Keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes or more.
- Add little amount of oil into your pan and put the marinated beef. Stir it for at least five minutes or till brown in color, then turn off your cooker. Set it aside to cool down..
- Slice your cabbage, onion, and grate the carrot. In a small bowl add the mayonnaise, ketchup,seasoning and mix it together..
- Bring out your flat bread and spread the mayonnaise mix,add the sliced cabbage,onion, carrots on one side, add the fried beef then wrap it..
- Preheat your nonstick pan and place the shawarma wrap for at least 30 seconds for each side. Wrap the shawarma with a a4 paper or foil paper😊.
- You can serve it with any drink of your choice😋💃.
Lebanese Beef Shawarma with Tarator Sauce. This Beef Shawarma comes from Lebanon and it has everything you need. Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Add the meat and cook just until redness is gone and the beef turns a dark brown color.