Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed). Kibbeh is a family of dishes based on spiced ground meat and grain, popular in Middle Eastern cuisine. In Levantine cuisine, usually bulgur wheat is pounded together with meat into a fine paste and formed. Literally a meat bonanza that everyone loves.
Lebanese Kibbeh Recipe (Fried Kibbe Balls). Making great kibbeh is an art form, and can take a lot of practise to get just right. Essentially kibbeh is a bulgur wheat and meat based dish mixed with lots of different things and prepared in various ways. You can have Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed)
- It’s 1 kg of mince beef.
- Prepare 1 kg of bulgur.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 50 gr of basil leaves (chopped).
- Prepare of Filling:.
- You need 1 kg of mince beef.
- Prepare 5 of brown onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pine seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine for pine seed.
- It’s of Cooking oil for tray wash.
- You need of Margarine for kibbeh wash.
Kibbeh is a meat and bulgur shell stuffed with a meat filling. Both beef and lamb are commonly used in Kibbeh. When asking your butcher for the type of beef to ground, ask for eye of round beef with all the fat trimmed. Stuffing kibbeh is an activity that Lebanese families partake in together.
Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed) instructions
- Mix mince beef, bulgur, and choppe basil. Gradually salt, white pepper, black peppe, and taste it. Put aside..
- For the filling, pre-heat saute pan with margarine, add pine seeds, cook until turn golden, place in a bowl, put aside..
- In a big saute pan, pour 5 tbsp cooking oil, add chopped brown onions, cook and stir for 5 mins, add mince beef, wait until half cook, gradually sprinkle salt, and pepper, add pine seed, cook umtil well done, taste it before turning off the fire..
- Pre-heat oven 200°C, wash baking yrays with cooking oil..
- Grind the kibbeh mixture in meat grider until it reaches smooth texture, (I use special meat grinder for kibbeh, it makes pipes shape, i just cut it, fill it up. Or you can always use rolling pin and fill up and shape the kibbeh) take a small piece, fill it up with the filling, do the same thing with all ground meat..
- Arrange them in baking tray, wash the top part of kibbeh with margarine and bake them for 15-20 mins until turn golden..
- Enjoy them while hot..
Home » Lebanese Recipes and Food Blog » Meats » Lebanese Raw Kibbe Recipe – Kibbeh Nayyeh. This recipe is an Authentic and Traditional Version of the Lebanese Kibbe Nayyeh (spicy raw ground meat). Kibbeh is a Lebanese classic dish that consists of beef croquettes made with meat, bulgur wheat, mint leaves, pine nuts, onions and Middle Eastern I absolutely ADORE kibbeh! In fact, if you happen to have a good memory, you will remember that I already have a kibbeh recipe here on the blog. Kibbeh Recipe Lebanese Tropical Food Arabic Food Kubba Recipe Recipes Food Greek Recipes Armenian Recipes Mediterranean Recipes.