Meat Rolls with Egg Filling. I have filled this meat roll with boiled eggs, ham and mozzarella, but it can be filled with anything, at other times I have made this recipe but using stuffed ham and spinach or Piquillo peppers and cured cheese and the result would To prepare this meat roll filled with egg you must follow the next steps View top rated Meat filled egg rolls recipes with ratings and reviews. egg rolls — this time using chicken, broccoli, and cheese to fillcomplete meal, meat and. Did you know you can bake egg rolls? Pie Filling: Brush with butter before baking and possibly a little cinnamon sugar for that sweet crunch.
These Chinese egg rolls are filled with tender meat and crunchy vegetables. I've included three cooking methods in this recipe and all of them yield a very crispy crust. Simply make them ahead and serve them as an appetizer at your dinner party and you'll thank me later. You can have Meat Rolls with Egg Filling using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat Rolls with Egg Filling
- You need 500 g of ground beef.
- It’s 4 of eggs, boiled and peeled.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of 7 spices.
- You need of oil for frying.
Egg rolls are a variety of deep-fried appetizers served in American Chinese restaurants. An egg roll is a cylindrical, savory roll with shredded cabbage, chopped pork, and other fillings inside a thickly-wrapped wheat flour skin, which is fried in hot oil. Place egg rolls into heated oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels or rack.
Meat Rolls with Egg Filling step by step
- In a large bowl, dissolve the 7 spices in 2 tablespoons of cold water and leave to rest for a minute. Add in the beef and mix well..
- Divide the beef into 4 balls and then flatten them into circles. Place one egg in the middle of each circle and fold the meat around it..
- Heat the oil in a large pan, and fry the filled meat until well cooked from all sides..
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes or green salad if desired..
These are the easiest egg rolls I have ever made, and they are tasty. Next time I would add a little more seasoning to the filling. I also used a bag of cole slaw. i JUST. Recipe for Filipino Egg Rolls (Lumpia – Lumpiang Shanghai) filled with ground pork or beef, onions, garlic, and carrot or cabbage. This Meat Potato Pierogi are a true childhood comfort food.