Lahmacun – Minced Meat Pide. Homemade Lahmajun Meat Pie Recipe – Լահմաջուն. Easy Lahmacun Recipe, Turkish Meat Pizza, Lahmajoun, Ramadan Iftar Recipe, پیتزا ترکی استانبولی. How to make Homemade Lahmajun Meat Pie Recipe – Heghineh Cooking Show.
Turkish Pide Lahmacun Kebap Recipe Turkish Pizza Traditional Food. Learn how to make this Lahmacun Turkish Meat Pies recipe with my simple step-by-step guide and how to video. This popular street food is big in flavor yet so basic to throw together! You can cook Lahmacun – Minced Meat Pide using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lahmacun – Minced Meat Pide
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yeast.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 5 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Meat Mixture.
- It’s 500 grams of minced lamb or beef.
- You need 1/3 cup of pinenuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of baharat mix.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
See more ideas about Minced meat recipe, Recipes, Meat recipes. Lahmacun Lahmacun, also known as 'Turkish pizza', is a spicy Turkish/Middle Eastern dish consisting of a ground meat/vegetable mixt. From Britain's favourite TV chef, an amazing cookbook exploring the many and varied cuisines of the Med. Love Lahmacun and I had some fabulous ones in.
Lahmacun – Minced Meat Pide instructions
- For the dough: mix the water, sugar, yeast, salt and only two cups of the flour. Cover the bowl and leave to rise for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add the additional 3 cups of flour and the vegetable oil and knead until it becomes a soft dough..
- For the meat mixture: heat oil in a pan on medium – high heat. Add onions and mix until translucent..
- Add meat to the onions and mix until the water from the meat evaporates..
- Add baharat mix, cinammon, black pepper, paprika and salt and continue stirring for a few minutes..
- Add bell peppers, tomatoes, tomato paste and parsley to the mix. Stir for 5 more minutes..
- Turn off the heat and add the pomegranate molasses and pinenuts to the mix. Leave aside while you assemble the dough..
- Assembling the dough: you will have a big quantity of this all purpose dough which you can freeze in plastic bags and use later for other recipes..
- Take a portion of the dough (the amount of a fist) and roll it on a floured service. Keep in mind that it should be oval shaped so roll it and flip it until you get the desired shape..
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet..
- Put the meat mixture on the dough while staying away from the edges. Then pinch the end points together, resembling a boat – like shape..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated over (400 fehrenhite) until golden..
- Serve warm with some pickles on the side..
Lahmacun, turkish minced meat pizza isolated on white background. Turkish Traditional Pizza Lahmacun with Minced or Lamb Meat. mince meat pide, traditional turkish pizza isolated on white background. Also known as savory mince pies (or savoury mince pies if you're in the UK), different After simmering the meat and vegetables, it's important to strain any liquid and fat to How to Freeze Minced Beef and Onion Pies. Wrap the unbaked pies well in aluminum. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite.