Beef shawarma. Beef Shawarma Wrap is a popular street food especially in the Middle East. Its made with flank steak What is shawarma? It's a street-food classic that's basically grilled beef or chicken heavily.
Homemade beef Shawarma can be just as delicious as the crispy and juicy street food you know and love in the middle east. It is a Middle-Eastern spiced beef served with fresh veggies and tahini sauce. Shawarma is like the ultimate on the go meal with thinly-sliced meat wrapped in a pita bread with veggies and tahini sauce added. You can cook Beef shawarma using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef shawarma
- You need of Shawarma bread.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Grilled beef.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Grilled Sausage.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. Yo can use any type of meat: beef, chicken or lamb. Learn how to make Middle Eastern beef shawarma the authentic way. Perfectly spiced lean beef strips rolled up with shawarma garlic sauce, onions and lettuce for the best homemade shawarma wrap ever.
Beef shawarma instructions
- Take one bread and cut the edges round to give 2 flaps. Place one on top of the other, slightly pulling the top one halfway on the lower one..
- Mix 1Tbsp of Mayonnaise and 2 Tbsp ketchup, then add a pinch of seasoning. Rub on the inner surface of the bread flaps..
- Shred the grilled beef, cabbage and carrots. Then add them on one end of the bread, then drizzle the ketchup-mayo mix over place the sausage and wrap..
- Place on a preheated griller and grill. Then serve..
Lebanese Beef Shawarma with Tarator Sauce. This Beef Shawarma comes from Lebanon and it has everything you need. Tender meat, veggies, and a splendid Tarator sauce! Easy grilled Beef Shawarma is perfect to use in pita sandwiches, hummus bowls or on its own. Add the meat and cook just until redness is gone and the beef turns a dark brown color.